Presented by:

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday, July 6th, 2012 -4:41 pm West Coast Time

I'm often amazed at what happens in a day, in a week, in a month.

It was last December when I first arrived in Nevada.  All excited to start a new life in a new place.  Ever look back and wonder, "what the hell was I thinking when I made that decision"? 
Welcome to my world.

But I have to say, the Gods are kind...very kind.
They made the transition as easy as possible.  I was able to keep my job (which I love), get back to creating (working on a line of pagan meditation beads), see my HPS more now thanks to SKYPE than I ever did when I lived just a few towns away.
I never would have imagined all the things I've seen, or all the wonderful people I've spent time with since my arrival.  Or how much I'd learn about myself.

But out of all that, one of the best things to happen was creating a radio show with my sister.  It started off as a joke when someone overheard us on the phone and said, "hey, you guys are funny.  you ought to let everybody hear your conversations.".  And poof...through a little talk, a little push, and a fairly funny idea....Here you have it, Desperate House Witches.