Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Monday, October 1, 2012

Open Mic Night

So normally we post about our guests in this spot, but since we are having an open mic night.....we're gonna pimp ourselves!!

Not sure if you knew, but Raina creates meditation beads for my shop, Cobaltraven's Magickal Notions! She has her own spotlight for Starrcrossed Creations within the store HERE. Recently, she has started making wearable meditation beads that can double as a necklace, so be on the look out for those in the coming months!

I've been up to my elbows in jobs and I am SO grateful for it. Recent additions that I can talk about are the fact that I now offer E-Formatting to authors and publishers. Simple, straightforward and at VERY affordable prices! I don't believe in gouging. I've also added a few cool new things to CMN just in time for Halloween, like.....

Zombie Flamingo

Gnombie (zombie gnome)

A new section for boxes and chests

and as always, am available for Tarot Readings!

Come play with us this Friday :) at Desperate House Witches!