Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Birthday open mic night!!

Dorian here, it's that time of year again.....time for Birthday's (in my family, there is one 5 weeks in a row!), back to school and the end of Summer. Now, I know the latter makes some people sad, but for me, it's the beginning of Fall and that's when I really come to life and am the happiest. I love the crisp air, the changing leaves, mosquitoes and bugs going the hell away, baking, Samhain and pumpkin EVERYTHING! I will miss the fireflies, Cicadas, bats and frogs but it's a small price to pay for being able to get out of the house and play :)

This weekend I am fortunate enough to have the local Pride in Uptown and can't think of a better party to go to. If you're in Charlotte this weekend come see if you can find me and celebrate a great movement.

I would also like to give a special shout out to {Name redacted} for hitting 200 thousand likes!! They do so much to promote Cobaltraven's Magickal Notions, Desperate House Witches and Starr Crossed Creations. We are very grateful to them. They will be joining us soon for another show so keep your eyes peeled....you can also check out their former appearance HERE. Also, good luck to everyone who will be entered into their giveaway....we have donated a phone reading and custom spell by me and a beautiful Botswana Agate necklace by Raina.

So, we are doing an open mic night which are always a blast for us. We have been lucky to have some of the most amazing guests and regulars, but this is how we started, just the two of us. We also have some projects in the work that we will be announcing soon and a new central location website where you can find all of our links.

B*B,
Dorian & Raina