Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Fall.

So, it has been a while since I've posted. Between this season being so busy and our amazing regular guests....I have fallen behind.

First, I would like to extend another Birthday wish to Raina Starr. Second, to the wonderful people who come on and talk with us. We learn so much from you and are grateful for you joining us. Last, but certainly not least, our audience. You keep us going, share us with others and keep coming back for more....you guys ROCK! Thank you.

Hope you are having a great Fall and a mild Mercury Retrograde. This is Jade Sol Luna's week, so maybe he can give us some insight as to how bad it is going to be this go round. Personally, I'm a little on edge and seem to be panicky. I have strapped on the Mercury Retrograde bracelet I got for Raina....you can get one too, HERE.

We wish you all a Bright and Blessed Holiday season. I'm going to be working on a little spooky story for you all as a Halloween treat so keep your eyes peeled.

Dorian