Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Long time!

I have really fallen behind on this blog. The past few years have been full of ups and downs, gains and losses...but things seem to be leveling out for most of us. So let's start fresh! Last week I jumped the gun on Raina's idea to have an open question show. That was not enough time to reach everyone, so I will issue the invitation again for this week. Ask us anything!!! No question is off the table, we will answer and we will keep your name anonymous unless you specify otherwise. You can send us a message via, Google Plus, Facebook, our new Twitter page, a message here or you could always email us; desperatehousewitches@gmail.com We have been keeping busy, trying to stay under Mercury Retrogrades radar, what have you all been up to? Don't forget, in between shows I'm available for Tarot readings or spell consultations.... if you are in need of a spell kit and don't see what you're looking for in Cobaltraven's Magickal Notions, feel free to contact me. I will work with you to create a spell kit for your specific needs at a reasonable price. You can always contact either of us for advice on anything, advice is free ;) SO, send us those questions and tune in on Friday night at 7 pm EST! *Change of plans ladies and gents. I will be going to a convention this weekend and was going to do the show from there, but we will be rescheduling. We haven't received any questions yet, but you can still send them and we will reschedule that episode for a later date. Anyone who can make Raina blush gets a free reading from me! If you happen to be in the Charlotte NC area this weekend, stop by ConCarolinas and say hi to me, I may even throw in a hug. ~Dorian