Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Mistress of Mojo

That's right folks! It's that time again, when the incomparable Dorothy Morrison joins us for a night of giggles and magick. You should also know, she usually comes bearing amazing new limited products and deals! Check out her Social Media Sale today. You can also check out her store, Wicked Witch Studios, for more of her offerings...including some awesome coffee cups! In the mood for some reading and spells? Dorothy has books too, some thumpin good ones! Sit a spell in her Library, or check out her Official Website. Today is the New Moon and this Saturday marks the beginning of Summer with the Solstice. What are everyone's plans? I will do my usual ceremony at twilight.....y'all know, Dorian is not a fan of the heat and we have a lot of it down here in the South. Dorian is also not a fan of speaking in the third person either.....but there ya go. I know we were missing last week, but I want to thank you for your patience because I had an amazing weekend. My husband and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary and our oldest graduated from High School yesterday. I am, admittedly, a bundle of different emotions in the aftermath, but very proud. Raina is doing well after her latest round at the Dr., good mojo is appreciated though. So, back to work....doing some tweaks on the website, writing a bit and doing some readings. B*B