Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Burn Out. (Dorian Wallace)


I'm over it....like was way past over it. We have had politics shoved in our faces from every outlet we watch or use. I'm guilty of adding my two cents in as well as everyone else and that's our right....but I am taking a long break. And the devastation sweeping the world. I seriously am having a hard time now keeping up with the latest tragedy because there seems to be a new one everyday.

I am unplugging and disengaging from certain things for a while for my own sanity. A good bit of us in the community are empath and this sort of global energy hits us sideways. Media is the biggest culprit in my book...they feed us what they want us to hear and we ask for seconds, thirds and fourths.

For me, I have cut my facebook time down to once a day....since it seems to be the biggest source of my stress. I have stopped posting about politics and tragedies and unfairness because it only fuels the sorrow and anger. It's not that I don't care, I just don't have the mental energy to respond to each and every thing. It hurts and is effecting my psyche.

I'm not the social media police and no one is under any obligation to make anyone else feel comfortable....but when my desire to unfollow half of my friends list because their posts can be upsetting....I know it's time to step out of the room so to speak.

I wish you all peace, kindness and tranquillity this week. Step away if you can, hug your loved ones...especially the fur babies...smile at a stranger, go for a walk or ride, go swimming....go spread love.

Bright Blessings!