Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Monday, September 5, 2016

Justice (Dorian Wallace)

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!

I hope everyone is holding up during Mercury Retrograde. There seems to be a mixed bag of ascribers and detractors of the phenomenon.....so I will say, I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday weekend. It has been a busy one in my household, thus the delay in the Sunday post.

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has taken advantage of my September sale so far. A portion of the proceeds go to help our show.

Second, I am really enjoying Devin Hunter's book, The Witches Book of Power. If you feel like you've been stuck, I highly recommend adding this to your library.

Third, I am SO excited to be meeting Dorothy Morrison on Saturday! I feel very blessed that my sister and I have her as a frequent guest, but I am thrilled to be able see her in the flesh. If you are in the Asheville area, you can catch her at Asheville Raven & Crone this upcoming weekend.

Lastly, I would like to address something serious going on right now that the media is pretty much ignoring. Our Native Brothers and Sisters are fighting for their land once again, this time from corporations. They had dogs sicced on them and were bitten and pepper sprayed after fighting back illegal bulldozers. They have had their water cut off, they are under attack. We may not be able to go and physically stand with them, but I am calling on the Pagan community to help in any way we can. You can start by signing the Pagan Solidarity with Standing Rock petition. Cast for justice, cast for peace, cast for them and for us.....they are trying to prevent these people from poisoning Mother Earth and every living thing just because someone wants a bigger bank account. It's beyond time to fight back! We declare war on those who are trying to kill us, we stand in solidarity!