Wicked Witch Studios

Wicked Witch Studios
When You Need Something Utterly Wicked

Monday, October 3, 2016

The Season of The Witch (Dorian Wallace)

Happy Autumn! Condolences to all of our Summer Witches out there.This year has been a tumultuous one, has it not?

So, first off....Charlotte. Raina and I both live here, but were far enough away from the first nights mayhem. I had been through this before with the Los Angeles riots my senior year of high school. I was at least an hours drive East, living in Rialto. Little riots broke out all over the state. I understand the anger, I do not condone violence. I think if the police hadn't put on their riot gear and started tear gassing a peaceful yet vocal crowd, it would not have escalated the way it did, but who knows for sure. The second night and every night thereafter was peaceful.



Second, Pagan Pride was fun but super hot! Like, seriously, we were melting. I have to say though, Wendy Rule was the picture of perfection in her crimson velvet gown. I am so glad I got a chance to meet her and tentatively book her for the show. I got a chance to meet up with Sosanna and her husband Eli from Sosanna's Closet, see my peeps from NCPCOW....Tonia Brown (Author), and Tonie Ervin (Mystic Artisans) had their own booths selling books and amazing wood burned products. Also caught up with Ron from Taylor's Jewlery. It was nice to see them and many more friends.

Today is a lot cooler, my son has off of school and my husband is working from home. I think we're going to go play for a bit :)