Here you will find a compiled list of Pagan shop recommendations for all of those special Witches in your life. Happy Yule shopping!
1. Dorothy Morrison: What more could you ask for? She offers, oils, bath salts, candles, bags, pins, coffee, mugs, sprays and more! She also offers media specials that should not be missed. This month she has a handful of goodies that are divine.....the Home Blessing Ornaments are my favorite. Grab them before they're gone!
2. The Angry Cauldron: Not only do they have a wide variety of witchy accouterments, (including Dorothy's products,) they ship overseas! This Holiday they are offering themed gift boxes. Available in Large or Small.
3. Valhalla Soap Company: These are some of the most delicious scents you will find in bath products. All hand poured and created, I have never seen a bad review. If you, like me, are not a fan of burning sage...they offer a Smokeless Smudging Spray, White Sage is a scent I could bath in every day.
4. BaubleSmith: Handcrafted unique jewelry with a twist, literally. Twisted wire and the finest stones, that are one of a kind.
5. Cobaltraven's Magickal Notions: Readings, Magickal Grab Bags, Magickal Starter Kits & Essential Tool kits for the fledgling Witch. Coming back soon, are the Kitty Has Claws Mini Voodoo Dolls.
*I will be adding to this list, so if you have suggestions, please contact us and let me know who and why*